Which application is right for you?

You only need to apply with ONE depending on certain qualifications:
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA).

Apply with the FAFSA if you:

Are a U.S. Citizen
Are a Permanent Resident (Green Card)
Are an eligible non-citizen

Apply with the CADAA if you:

Are Undocumented (with or without DACA)
Have a U-Visa
Have Temporary Protected Status